READ Art Show & Sale
10th Annual READ Art Show & Sale
March 23-24, 2018
Opening Reception: Friday, March 23, 7-9pm
- Featuring local and regional artists
- Entertainment by The Susan Greenbaum Duo
- Tickets $45 each
- Patron ticket: $140 (includes 2 reception tickets, recognition in the program, 2 wine glasses, and a special early preview at 6pm)
Open Free: Saturday, March 24, 10am-4pm
- Select artwork marked down starting at 2pm
Interested in Being a Sponsor in 2018?
Sponsorship opportunities are available – visit our Become a READ Sponsor page for details.
Questions About the Show or Interested in Submitting Artwork in 2018?
- Click here to view submission details and deadlines
- Click here for the Artist Information Sheet
- Questions? Contact April Eddleton 804.266.2494 x2229.
Thank you to our 2018 Sponsors:
16Lombard | Agincourt Capital Management | Allianz Worldwide Partners | Automatic Leasing Service, Inc. | B&B Printing | Beaty and Brown Interior Design | Rod & Beth Benson | William T. Boland, DMD, Family and Cosmetic Dentistry | Capital Waste Services, Inc. | Mr. and Mrs. James P. Carrerras, Jr. | Children’s Hospital Foundation | circle S studio | Colonial Homecrafters, Ltd. | Commonwealth Strategy Group | Duane A. and Janet Deskevich | Dominion | EDC | Edgehill Consulting Group | Gastrointestinal Specialists, Inc. | Jack and Debbie Goodpasture | Harris Williams | Holiday Barn Pet Resorts | Home Helpers Senior Care | Hourigan Construction | KBS, Inc. | Keith and Tracy Marcus | Markel | Moran Reeves & Conn PC | Joel Morgan Coaching and Consulting | Morris Industries | Andrew Norris & Associates | Poole & Poole Architecture | Richmond Family Magazine | Rick’s Custom Frame + Gallery | Snow Companies | Straus, Itzkowitz & LeCompte Insurance | SyCom Technologies | Virginia Building Solutions LLC | Wendell Welder Landscaping, LLC | Westbury Apothecary | Xgility