READ Art Show & Sale
9th Annual READ Art Show & Sale
March 24-25, 2017
Art For a Cause: Using Art to Make Learning Possible
Regional Artists Supporting Students Who Learn Differently
at The New Community School
4211 Hermitage Road, Richmond
Friday, March 24, 2017, 7-9pm
$40 per ticket ($45 at the door)
$125 Patron Sponsor (2 tickets + recognition in the program + 6pm early preview)
Online sales have ended. Reception and Raffle tickets are available for purchase at the door.
ALSO OPEN FREE TO THE PUBLIC ON
Saturday, March 25, 2017, 10-4pm
Select pieces marked down starting at 2pm
3 GREAT RAFFLES (do not need to be present to win)
- A Year of Great Dates: gift certificates to some of Richmond’s great restaurants
- Including: Azzurro, Backyard Grill, Cafe Caturra, Can Can Brasserie, The Daily Kitchen & Bar, Demi’s Mediterranean Kitchen, Dot’s Back Inn, Goatocado, Jack Brown’s Beer and Burger Joint, Kitchen 64, Kuba Kuba Dos, Maggiano’s Little Italy, Matchbox American Kitchen + Spirit, Mekong, Merrior, Rappahannock, Shore Dog Cafe, Stir Crazy Cafe, Travinia Italian Kitchen, Zzaam! Fresh Korean Grill, ZZQ
- Tourist in Your Own Town: tickets to a variety of local arts and cultural attractions
- 6 Grapes and a Saber: private in-home wine tasting
- Private in-home wine tasting for 8-10 people with writer/speaker/sommelier, Jason Tesauro. Tesauro will bring six wines from Barboursville Vineyards to your home. He’ll lop the top off a bottle of bubbly with his champagne saber and then guide guests through portfolio highlights including Octagon, Virginia’s most honored wine. 60-90 minutees. Host provides glassware. Mutually agreeable date and time.
Please contact April Eddleton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804.266.2494 x2229.
Artwork: Reader by Laura Loe